Monday, November 3, 2008

Yummmmm!

I know this is a little late, but I had to share my cute little scarecrow. He loved dressing up. He loved ringing a few doorbells. He was so cute saying, "Tweat". And he loooooved the treats. Good thing we only went to four houses so there wasn't much candy to worry about.

Kids are so much fun! When Grandma England came over to see him in his costume we couldn't get him to say "treat" for her so she pulled out the bag of candy she brought for him and he immediately said, "Yummmmm!" What a kid? He definitely inherited my sweet tooth!

3 comments:

Kate Call said...

good thing his mom is a hygienist if he has a sweet tooth... and a dang good hygienist at that! he is so cute.. love the costume!!

Will and Heidi said...

cute kid! I love the scarecrow costume! Maybe you can just give him a little extra fluoride. ha ha.

Momma McGee said...

Emily-
What a cute little costume! Andrew looks darling. Did you make that little hat/hair?