Monday, November 24, 2008

Quirks? Hmmm

I think I've been tagged and I'm supposed to name 6 things that make me quirky. I have decided I am either not quirky or I just don't realize what might make me quirky. But I'll try to think of something. Here goes:

1) I never go to the doctor. Even if I've had a cough for two weeks and I am starting to wonder if it will ever go away. I just figure I'll live and if I ever feel like I'm dying maybe I'll go see someone.

2) I already mentioned this in my last post. I have very vivid dreams and I often remember small details of those dreams. I love to share them with anyone who will listen.

3) I love carmel corn. I would eat it several times a week if I didn't have a loud dietary conscience saying--cavities, fat and sugar buzz--in my ear. I have the best recipe for chewy, soft carmel corn if anyone wants it. It is the best with a large glass of milk.

4) I am not afraid to talk baby talk in public (with a baby to talk baby talk to of course). If there are kids around, I love to get down on their level and be a kid again. Even if that involves making silly animal noises or acting like a crazy person.

5) I've only kissed on guy. Dustin is my one and only. Lucky guy :) Ha Ha

6) I can't parallel park. I nearly failed that drive in driver's ed and I have avoided the situation ever since.

3 comments:

Ceri said...

I am glad you did this! Thanks! It's fun to see the quirks. You aren't too quirky, you are pretty normal!:) It's funny you wrote about vivid dreams and my mom wrote about not seeing people's faces clearly. Well, that is probably only really funny to me. But anyways I am glad you did the tag!:) You're awesome!

VicandNanc said...

It's been a while since I've had time to check on everyone's blogs! It was fun catching up.. of course I tagged you! ha! Your dream about Paris sending you a packing list cracked me up! I too have crazy vivid dreams so I am so with you. It's like we have a second life all to ourself! hehe, I am also the same about NEVER going to the doctor. Do you ever go for your kid? I have wondered how that'll change once I get kids.... and you offering your recipe reminded me of all the YUMMY desserts you can make! Yum, I want your strawberry creamy cakie thing right now :)

Momma McGee said...

I would LOVE your recipe for carmel corn. It is one of my favorites :)