Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged by Nancy (I think)

4 movies I could watch more than once:
1) Singin' in the Rain
2) Raising Helen
3) Music of the Heart
4) One Fine Day

4 t.v. shows I watch:
1) The Cosby Show
2) Reba
3) Army Wives
4) Law & Order

4 things I love about my husband:
1) He's a hard worker
2) He loves me
3) He helps me
4) He makes me laugh

4 places I've been (prepare to be impressed):
1) Brazil
2) San Diego
3) Glacier National Park
4) Phoenix (the Grand Canyon)

4 places I'd like to go:
1) Brazil (again, only this time to play instead of work)
2) Hawaii (or anywhere with pretty beaches)
3) East Coast
4) anywhere new!

4 things I look forward to next year:
1) Getting Drew potty trained (I hate diapers)
2) Getting more of my yard finished
3) Working on & accomplishing some of my many goals
4) ?????

4 people I tag (only if you want to):
1) Cassie
2) Heather B.
3) Jeanne
4) Cindy

No comments: