Who said food was for eating? (Not a toddler!) Who wouldn't love smearing mashed potatoes all over their head?! And absolutely no fear. He climbs into this window sill all the time. What he lacks in fear is made up for in his mother. I have several mini heart attacks everyday watching him place himself in dangerous situations. My goal as a mother right now: Keep my child alive long enough to be able to set other goals as a mother.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
i MIGHT BE CRAZY!
Last night I had the weirdest dream. I have very detailed dreams. Dustin is always amazed (and probably bored) at the details I can remember. I won't bore you with the details but it involved Paris Hilton. She was the leader of a group that I was going to travel with. She sent us detailed instructions on what to pack. A few of the necessary items: a yoga mat, a formal dress, and an assortment of purses. ??????? As I was packing my bag (in my dream) I was thinking how stupid each item was. I don't know why Paris Hilton was in my dream. I don't like her. I don't follow her celeb news. I have little or no knowledge about Paris. I think I might be going crazy. Oh well, at least I have a cute little boy who I am sure wouldn't mind being crazy with me. Here are a few of his recently "crazy" toddler moments.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's funny that you were dreaming about Paris Hilton. I've been having weird dreams too lately! It must be the weather. I hope Drew doesn't do anything too dangerous. My nephews and nieces used to do all kinds of scary things. They always had me on the edge of my seat!
Weird dream! YOu must have eaten something funny before bed time??? Drew is a pretty wild and crazy guy- mashed potatoes are always better AFTER they are dried on your face and hair...don't you know??
Hey Emily! Cute blog! Hope you don't mind, I saw Cindy the other day, she gave me her blog, and I was excited to see yours on her list! Your little guy is so cute, and I love your Paris Hilton dream, so funny!! Hope you're doing well!
Des
Post a Comment