Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Winnie the Pooch



This summer we decided to add some fun to our lives (mostly for Drew's sake) and got a puppy. Drew loves her!!! They are so cute playing together. Today I finally grabbed my camera to capture their fun. They mostly torture each other. Drew makes Winnie yelp with his tight squeezes and Winnie can knock Drew flat on his back when she races over to jump on him, but they still seem to enjoy each other's company. They squeal with delight when they see the other coming. What is it about little boys and their little dogs that is sooooo cute!!!

4 comments:

Will and Heidi said...

Those are some super cute pictures of your boy! I'm glad he's enjoying the puppy. Cute!

Cheryl said...

I had no idea you got a puppy! He's so cute. Drew really seems to love him too. I guess that explains why he gets along with Bo!

Cheryl said...

Sorry, I didn't realizes that she's a girl! She's cute! :)

Kate Call said...

what a cute dog.. and what a adorable little boy!! cute pictures!