
It is amazing how little I can get done in a day since Drew came into my life. I love him, don't get me wrong, but he is sooo clingy. He has to be by my side all day long. Playing by himself just doesn't seem to cut it for more than 15 minutes at a time. He probably needs a sibling. I'm definitely not making any announcements! I'm not quite ready to hug the toilet all day again. Anyway, I've come to cherish nap times. They are short and sweet most of the time, so I have to be choosy about how I spend my free time and blogging was forgotten for awhile. Dustin and I celebrated our 3rd aniversary on the 13th of August. To celebrate we went hiking in Grand Teton National Park and then to the Bar J Wranglers dinner show near Jackson. It was a lot of fun. I highly recommend the show. I hadn't ever seen them before and they are very talented and the food wasn't too bad. I guess it is supposed to be similar to what the cowboys ate out on the trail, which I was a little worried would be very nasty, but it was g

ood. Drew also got two new teeth this last week. This is never a fun experience. He had a permanent runny nose and bad disposition for a few days and then the teeth finally popped through-8 down and 12 to go. He also got a haircut on Saturday. He was starting to look like a girl with his long flowing hair, so I decided to bite the bullet and asked my mom to help me give him a trim. I dread haircuts because it is usually a 15 minute wrestle to hold his head still as he screams and my mom clips as fast as she can. He surprised us all this time by holding perfectly still and even laughed when Aunt Sara asked if it tickled. We were done in 3 minutes! Yahhooo!
8 comments:
I"M SO GLAD YOUR BLOGGING my friend! looks at you being such a cute mom! i haven't even seen your little guy! we need to all get together so you can all show off your kidies!! sounds like you guys are doing so great! so glad we can keep in touch more now!
Yeay, Emily! Your blog is so cute! I love seeing pictures of everyone and their kids... you guys look so happy! Drew is darling. I know EXACTLY how you feel! Well, see you soon in the blogging life.
I had no idea your anniversary was so close to ours! Robert did though apparently. I'm glad you guys got to do something fun!
Hi!!! So I know exactly what you mean about loving your child so much, but just wishing for 10 minutes to take a shower, or read an ensign article, or eat some food..... i'm glad youre blogging!
You're little guy is so cute! I'm glad you started a blog. I love keeping up on everyone since I don't have time to run around the country visiting all the people I love :)
Hooray for blogging! Isn't it fun? I'm glad to be able to keep in touch better with you!
I HATE HAIRCUT DAY!! Austin is terrible!
Hi! Cute blog! Cute family!:) We have a blog too. It's mcblinsmon.blogspot.com I love blogs they are great!
Post a Comment