Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What am I doing?

So, I thought I would never join the blogging trend. For one, I feel like I am going through a major antisocial phase of life and who would actually care to read my blog??? Two, even if someone suprises me and wants to read my blog--what do I write??? My life is not exciting or interesting. BUT, I have enjoyed reading friends blogs and I have been able to catch up with friends I haven't seen or heard from in forever. So, in an effort to return the "fun" I have had reading blogs, I will try to make my life more interesting or maybe I will throw in a few make believe stories just to keep things "fun".

This is me and my busy little boy, Drew. He is all boy and almost always busy. The trick is to keep him busy doing things that are safe and clean (by clean I don't mean not messy but able to be cleaned up successfully when the activity is over ). Drew will probably be the most common subject of my blog because his life is way more thrilling than mine and he's a lot cuter than me too. So I'm starting my blogging experiment. Hope it goes well!

4 comments:

VicandNanc said...

Em, you make me laugh about how your life is boring... I would like to hear what make believe stories you could come up with!! That what is great about blogs... when I want to update mine it makes me think about what I have been up to & realize how blessed I am in my life to do all the small things that are worthy of posting on the good ol' blog page :)

djwillden said...

I just started this blogging thing too. I'm so excited, this will be an easier way to stay in touch!

Jenn said...

yay, I'm so glad you're blogging! What a sweet little boy! they are handfuls aren't they?

Burdick Family said...

Hi Emily! I tried starting a blog once, but I didn't make it very far. Someday I'll get it going. I feel just like you with limited time due to a busy little boy! (: