It's time for an update to our blog.
It's also time for Drew to get a sibling.
So that's my update-we should have one more sweet baby in our home sometime around September 3rd.
Other than this news life is pretty much the same for us. Drew is growing and Dustin is working hard and I am enduring morning sickness. Yuck!! I am really not a happy pregnant woman, but the little people that come after the misery are so worth it!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Yahoo! It's awesome having two kids. I must admit pregnancy is the worst, but always worth it. Sometimes I wish I could have twins just so I wouldn't have to go through pregnancy again. Good Luck with the sickness.
Congratulations!! That's so exciting! Having 2 is an adjustment for a little bit, then you'll love it!! It's so fun to watch your children interact. :)
Congratulations Henderson's! WE are happy for you. Sorry you are so sick, but happier days are to come.
Hey Emily! Wow great news about a baby #2!
Hi, for some reason I didn't see you had posted this, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! I am glad you are having another one because Drew is too cute! We need more cuties in the world!:) Anyways congrats!:)
Post a Comment