Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Things that make us happy. . .

Drew first: riding his bike, watching Horton Hears a Who, eating fruit snacks, and going anywhere (outside, grandpa & grandma's, shopping, etc.)


Dustin: getting taxes done, a work day free of interuptions, playing basketball, and getting dinner at Bajio's

Emily: a clean house that smells good, Drew and Dustin laughing, sleep, and days that I don't feel sick

The great news is I think I am moving out of the morning sickness phase and into the heartburn phase (much easier to handle and control!!!). I'm starting to get really excited to get a new member in our family. I love all the fun that Drew brings into life. He gets so happy and excited over the most simple things--it makes it fun to think of new "games" to play and new things to show him. His smile is soooo contagious!!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I'm glad you're getting over the morning sickness! I hope it lasts. :) Those are not fun times!