Sorry it's been so long since my last blog. I'll be doing my last extra work day for my friend's maternity leave this week. I'm so glad I don't usually work that many days. I'm tired and all of my extra projects are sitting around collecting dust because I have no time nor motivation to work on them.
We had a very fun Christmas at our house. Drew loved his presents. He was so excited to have fruit snacks in his stocking that he ate both packages within minutes and then a short while later threw them up. Ai Ai Ai! He got a cell phone from his grandma and grandpa. It has a little voice that asks "Do you want to play?" and he always answers enthusiatically, "Yes!" His other grandparents gave him the cutest little horse set with a stable, truck and horse trailer. I'm sure we will get lots of fun out of that one. Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Robert gave Drew a cement truck complete with power tools to take it apart and put it back together. He has been "fixing" everything in our house ever since.
I love reading everyone else's blogs and hearing your updates. It is so fun to see what everyone else is up to. We wish you all a happy new year! For those of you in the snowy places like we are--good luck!!! Those drifts sure make driving exciting don't they?!
4 comments:
I'm glad Drew likes his truck. I hope his "fixing" things hasn't been too annoying for you! :) Sorry, if it has.
Sounds like fun! I love the top picture too. I love hearing cute things like answering his cell phone :) ...Happy NEW year!
P.S.... when tired think of all the extra money!!! (that's what I have to do anyway!)
Hey Em, great to hear from you! I'm glad you had a great Christmas. On to the next year!
He is the cutest little thing! I'm glad you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment