My son takes after me in more than just his looks. I was a thumb sucker for many years and Matthew found that same comfort last week. He is so cute with his thumb in his mouth, but I hope he won't form the same habit I did. We had a good Thanksgiving and are really looking forward to a fun holiday season. Matt and I were just hanging out this afternoon and so I thought I would post a few new pictures and wish everyone a happy start to the holidays. It is such a great time of year with good food, friends and family. I can't wait to enjoy every moment.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Comfort and Joy
My son takes after me in more than just his looks. I was a thumb sucker for many years and Matthew found that same comfort last week. He is so cute with his thumb in his mouth, but I hope he won't form the same habit I did. We had a good Thanksgiving and are really looking forward to a fun holiday season. Matt and I were just hanging out this afternoon and so I thought I would post a few new pictures and wish everyone a happy start to the holidays. It is such a great time of year with good food, friends and family. I can't wait to enjoy every moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Have you ever seen or listened to Jerry Seinfeld's bit about Halloween and kids only goal is to "get candy"? It's hilarious! I loved your pictures.
Cute pictures. That one of your baby sucking his thumb just made me want to go take a nap. He looks so comfortable!
so cute! It was so fun to see you and your boys yesterday! Have fun on the trip and good luck!!
Jenn
Very cute monkey & tiger! And Happy Holidays too! I love this time of year, especially Christmas lights. They are everywhere in & out of our house!
Post a Comment