Monday, October 26, 2009

What Is Important

I have so many great people in my life. I'm not sure who exactly reads my blog, but to those of you out there that have touched my life-Thank You! The people around me are what make my life good. I hope that I have helped to make the lives of those around me better too. I know I will definitely try a little harder after watching this video clip. Sometimes it is easy to think we are too busy or put off the little promptings to do a good deed or get so caught up in "life" that we forget to enjoy the moments we have with the people we love. This is a good reminder!

2 comments:

Burdick Family said...

Thanks for sharing! I loved it. It's nice to have a little reminder about what's important!

VicandNanc said...

This is a sweet little video. I LOVE family & friends! I guess that is why I love blogging. It is so easy to keep up with people I wouldn't otherwise be able to :)