Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Picture Update

What we've been up to. . . .


ROCKING


STARING AT EACH OTHER



LAYING ON OUR BELLY


GROWING TALLER



AND BEING CUTE . . .





I LOVE MY BOYS!!!!

5 comments:

Momma McGee said...

Dustin and Emily-
Congratulations on your newest arrival, Matthew. He looks like he probably has a lot of similarities with his brother. Sounds like there really was a miracle in your behalf!

Will and Heidi said...

cute pictures of your cute family!

Burdick Family said...

Your baby is so sweet Emily. And big brother is turning into a little man. It's crazy how the first one suddenly seems so much older when you bring the new baby home. Cute kiddos!

VicandNanc said...

YAY! I'm glad you finally updated! I'm assuming he's just a happy little healthy guy so that makes me really happy for you guys :) Your baby is cute the profile of him & daddy together make them look a lot alike!

miraclefortegan said...

I'm sorry for not checking in sooner! Your boys are so cute! Congrats on your newest addition!!