Saturday, August 15, 2009

Three to Four on August 10th






Matthew Henry Henderson was born on August 10th at 1:32 pm. He weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz. and was 18 inches long. He is our miracle baby because after his birth the doctor showed us a "true knot" in his umbilical cord. It was a tight knot that with a tug from either side would have cut off his blood supply causing him to be still born or die while I was in labor. I am so grateful for the many prayers and blessings I received that I am sure helped him to arrive safely!! He is a very welcome addition to the family and very loved by us all (including his big brother Drew).

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love the picture of him waving!! So cute!

Will and Heidi said...

Hey, congrats on the new addition! I am so grateful for miracles, too. He truly is a miracle baby!

VicandNanc said...

YAY! Congrats! That is so exciting, he looks precous & I'm so glad that everything came out okay!

Hayley said...

yea!! what a cutie! I'm so happy to hear that he is all healthy. and yes, drew looks very happy to be a big brother. cute!! Congrats!

Burdick Family said...

What a little sweetie! I'm so glad he is here safe and sound. And you look so good too!

Chris and Cindy said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! Thank goodness for the priesthood...miracles are real!!!
Good luck recovering! I hope all continues to go well.

VicandNanc said...

We NEED a new update on the new guy!