Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oh no! Snow!!!!!!





Not so ready for the snow thing yet, but we decided to see what Drew thought of the white stuff. As you can see, he luuuved it!!! We built and destroyed a snowman in less than ten minutes (such a boy)! He cried when it was time to come in. I'm glad at least someone can enjoy it.



As for myself, I got one of my wishes/needs: new glasses. They're kind of funky--not what I thought I would pick out, but they are growing on me. It's always such a hard decision picking out frames. They will be right there on your face for everyone to inspect/judge for the next year (or more if you get eye exams the way I do). I did get contacts this time though. It will be nice to leave the frames aside occasionally.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I was pretty upset by the snow, but I'm glad you and Drew had fun in it! :) I really like your glasses. I thought there was something different the last time I saw you, I just couldn't figure out what it was.

Jenn said...

Oh Emily, your little guy is such a doll! I love the glasses, they're really cute! Hope you guys are doing well!