My sister, Becky, got married this last weekend. That means four of my parent's eight children are now married. They have seven grandkids. One of those grandbabies was born today (congrats Robert and Cheryl on another sweet baby girl!) Only two of the grandkids are boys and they are both mine (yeah-I love boys!!) It was a beautiful day and everything went so smoothly (thanks to mom and Becky who are both way more organized than myself!) I am so excited for Becky to join the married world. Her wait was answered with a great guy who has two beautiful daughters. We are so excited to add them to our family!
 |
| Becky & Brandon |
 |
| Brandon's cute daughter |
 |
| Left is Brandon's older daughter & right is my cute cousin |
 |
| Matt already loves his new cousin |
2 comments:
Tell Becky congrats from me. I'm excited for her!
You & your sister look so similar! What a fun time, I am excited for my only sister to get married this summer too!
Post a Comment