. . . Winter is here! I can't believe the snow that we already have and I hear we are supposed to get more. Crazy! At least my boys love it . . .
I promise Drew was having fun, until he realized his hands were too cold and started to hurt. After a cup of hot chocolate he was asking to go out again. Here is a photo flashback to catch up the last few months.
Emily's first 5K run. It was awesome. It was just before Halloween. I am supposed to look like a zombie. It was a zombie chase. The runners who signed up as survivors got a one minute head start before they let us zombies start and catch them. It was awesome. I am not just saying that because my sister-in-law was the organizer. She did a great job! I will definitely be running more races after this experience. My sisters also ran as their first 5K. They were survivors. That's why I look so weird next to them. And yes, I caught them. Ha Ha!
My boys were the cutest on Halloween. The cowboy and his trusty horse. Kids make holidays so much fun. I feel like a kid again watching their fun and excitement. We threw a party at the shop. It was complete with a hay ride through the field, homemade chili and donuts, but the big screen movie plans got blasted when my stupid computer decided to take a break for the night (hate my computer--can't wait to get a new one next year!) Despite the trouble, it was a fun night.
My cute boys - I love them even when they drive me crazy. I've been trying to enjoy them more and stress less lately and it has been great. They are so cute and fun and entertaining. My life would be sooo boring without them. It would also be much cleaner and quieter, but I'll take the mess and noise and remember that life is flying by so fast that I had better enjoy the moments while I can!
I hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far. The snow has helped me get in the Christmas mood early this year. Does the early snow mean winter will end in March???
3 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad to see you update :) Your 5k sounds like such a fun idea & quite hilarious! I also can't believe how big your boys are getting! I agree, they are so much fun :)
I don't know about the winter ending in March. We can always hope for an early spring! Your boys are very cute! Cute costumes
Hi Emily! Your boys are ADORABLE!!!! And I am impressed on your 5K! Congrats! Maybe one of these days I'll attempt such a thing... it has been soooo long since I've run that I might die though! Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment