Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sunshine and Smiles

We love spring!!! Wheelbarrow rides and driving the "tracor" (Grandpa's little tractor)
and sunshine and lots of fun. The only sad part is when we have to
go inside (it involves tears-lots and lots of tears!!)



DREW is TWO!

And his cake tasted really good! Thanks Grandma!!


We took a fun weekend trip to Salt Lake. A few of the highlights: The Living Planet aquarium was cool, the fountain at The Gateway Mall was refreshing, Korean food (Dustin's mission) is very unique and extremely tasty, Brazilian food (my mission) was sooo good we only wished we had more room in our stomach, a memory walk on BYU's campus, and a visit to Temple Square with all of it's beautiful flowers. It was a great trip and we made some memories that we will enjoy for a long time. Sometimes you just have to get away, do something different, take a deep breath and restore your perspective. I love my life and my little family!! I threw in a belly shot so all of you could appreciate why I am freaking out about how big I've gotten this time.

I still have 4 more months to go--AHHHHHH!









5 comments:

Will and Heidi said...

Wow, it looks like you had a great time! It's so fun to have it warmer outside. Amen to that.

Becky said...

How fun! I love the warmer weather, too. :)

Cheryl said...

I love Drew's cake!! Your mom is amazing! I'm sorry we couldn't be there for his birthday. I love the pictures of all the warm weather, it's the best!

Scott & Cassie said...

Emily,

Do you know what you are having? Boy or girl babe? We need to get together.

Cassie

Burdick Family said...

Those pics make me want to go to Salt Lake. The flowers on temple square are so pretty. Don't worry about feeling like you're getting bigger faster this time. I felt the same way with my second. Do you know if you're having a boy or girl?